QUICK TO THE CUT
Engineered for Kyrie Irving's unpredictable creativity on the court, the Kyrie 6 focuses on comfort, control and energy return to help him go fast and stay fresh. Bouncy cushioning is paired with soft yet supportive foam for great responsiveness and a smooth heel-to-toe transition. The midfoot strap and plush, padded collar lock him in and help keep him a step ahead of the competition.
The Nike Air Zoom Turbo unit under the ball of the foot flexes in multiple directions, so it engages even when pushing off your edges and moving towards the basket. The lightweight foam midsole is soft, supportive and helps to smooth the heel-to-toe transition.
Locked In and Aligned
An adjustable strap crosses over the laces to keep your foot stable over the footbed. The padded collar and heel counter lock in your ankle and help keep it aligned with your foot, so you can generate energy while making hard cuts.
Agile, All-Angle Traction
A multi-angle blade pattern on the outsole is designed to grip the court in all directions. The material extends up the sidewall, giving you the traction to roll onto your edges and change directions.
- Mesh forefoot material is lightweight and breathable.
- Plush, padded collar gives you a secure, ankle-contouring fit.
- External heel piece helps keep your ankle from slipping.
- Reinforced toe helps resist abrasion.
- Foam midsole
- Padded collar
- Oval laces
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment
- Colour Shown: White/White
- Style: BQ4631-102
- Country/Region of Origin: China