HEAD IN THE GAME. FEET IN THE CLOUDS
Paul George is the rare high-percentage shooter who's also a coach's dream on D. Designed for his unrivalled 2-way game, the PG 4 EP unveils a new cushioning system that's lightweight, articulated and responsive, ideal for players like PG who go hard every play.
An ultra-lightweight footbed made from a Nike Air unit that runs the entire length of the shoe, creating a near-instantaneous feeling of responsiveness.
A dual-mesh, semi-transparent zipped overlay fastens over the laces to provide supportive containment and breathability.
A low-cut collar, full bootie construction and internal webbing system provides an easy entry, plush comfort and secure fit.
- Circular traction pattern offers multi-directional grip and control.
- Outsole cut-out lets you see the Air unit.
- Sockliner adds layer of cushion
- "Trece" on tip of the left shoe; "Young" on tip of the right shoe
- "NG 11/01/17" on the right midsole; "OG 05/01/14" on the left midsole
- Colour Shown: White/University Red/Obsidian
- Style: CD5082-101
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam